About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog! My name is Sophia I'm 21 years old and I have a passion for anything beauty related. I'd love to be a professional makeup artist in the future and I have a nail polish addiction! I also love finding great deals, especially at the Dollar Tree & finding freebies is a hobby I enjoy! I have a YouTube channel that consists of beauty videos as well as hauls, freebie & review mail, product reviews on a wide range of products. Some I have purchased on my own and others have been sent to me for free or at a discount for my honest review. Come along for the ride & enjoy my blog!

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Majestic Bombay Precision Eyelash Curler

This eyelash curler is cute, the colors are attractive, it has a nice grip, and I love that it comes with two extra lash cushions. The curler itself did not do to well on my eyelashes. I tried a couple of different times and days but I was not seeing any change. When I did use the eyelash curler the lash cushions didn't seem to grip on my eyelashes, it gave me a weird feeling when using it that I cannot describe. The look and packaging get an A, but the way the curler worked I was not too happy with. I was pretty excited to see the small instructional pamphlet that had instructions on the inside. I will be the first to say that I did not follow those instructions to a T so that could possible be why I did not feel like the eyelash curler met my expectations. I received this product for reviewing purposes at a discount, but all review are entirely my own opinion!

No comments:

Post a Comment