About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog! My name is Sophia I'm 21 years old and I have a passion for anything beauty related. I'd love to be a professional makeup artist in the future and I have a nail polish addiction! I also love finding great deals, especially at the Dollar Tree & finding freebies is a hobby I enjoy! I have a YouTube channel that consists of beauty videos as well as hauls, freebie & review mail, product reviews on a wide range of products. Some I have purchased on my own and others have been sent to me for free or at a discount for my honest review. Come along for the ride & enjoy my blog!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

BlastFlipStick BzzCampaign



This was my very first beauty related bzzcampaign! 

I was SOOO excited! & very pleased :)

Inside I received 3 blastflipsticks, dual ended, so technically I received 6 lipsticks :D
They were all different shades, that complemented each other, and can be used to mix and match with other blastflipsticks! 

I swatched all the shades out on my lips, but did not take pictures. They are all very beautiful, and can be worn for different occasions because of the differences between them. 

Besides the 3 flipsticks I received I also got 20 COUPONS! 
HOW AMAZING? They are to be handed out to my loved ones, and some can be kept for myself, which I am so excited about :)

For my first beauty related bzz campaign I was pleasantly surprised!

You can be apart of a bzz campaign today, just join bzzagent!

here is there website: https://www.bzzagent.com/

These products were given to me for free via bzzagent, for testing and reviewing purposes :)


No comments:

Post a Comment