About Me

My photo
Hi! Welcome to my blog! My name is Sophia I'm 21 years old and I have a passion for anything beauty related. I'd love to be a professional makeup artist in the future and I have a nail polish addiction! I also love finding great deals, especially at the Dollar Tree & finding freebies is a hobby I enjoy! I have a YouTube channel that consists of beauty videos as well as hauls, freebie & review mail, product reviews on a wide range of products. Some I have purchased on my own and others have been sent to me for free or at a discount for my honest review. Come along for the ride & enjoy my blog!

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Influenster Cosmo VoxBox 2012

Influenster has been a favorite subscription like website of mine for sometime now! It's FREE, which makes it a tiny bit more amazing than it already was. Earlier this week I received yet another package, that was happily waiting for me on my doorstep when I got home from work one night! I knew it was coming, so I had already hyped myself up for this. I avoided looking on Influenster, Youtube, & Facebook for what would be in this VoxBox because I wanted to be surprised. AND I WAS :D

These are all the goodies I received in my Cosmo VoxBox :)
First, let me just list the items I received, shown in the photo above ^
  1. A Venus Fits Razor & Blade from Gillette Venus 
  2. A Sea Salt Escape Chocolate Bar from Ghiradelli
  3. Forever Red Perfume from Bath & Body Works
  4. A Pink & Black FriXion Pen from Pilot Pen
Venus is one of my favorite brands to buy razors from, so without giving it a try right away, I already know I'll love it, because I love them all! I have yet to use it since I've gotten this box, but I have tried everything else out! Reviews will be below :)

Seal Salt Escape Chocolate Bar from Ghiradelli: 
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH GOOD! If you love chocolate, but chocolate that isn't too chocolaty, this will be your sweet escape! Although it says sea salt escape, I tasted no saltiness whatsoever! There are also roasted almonds on the inside. I was hesitant because I expected there to be big bulky chunks of almonds present, which usually takes away from the taste of the chocolate, but I was pleasantly surprised, and wrong. There are tiny pieces of almonds, giving a little crunch, but not too much! 

Forever Red Perfume from Bath & Body Works:
The bottle caught my attention right off the bat! I'm a sucker for cute, classy packaging! & this bottle was just that indeed! It matched the name, RED <3 
I gave it a tiny spray on my wrist, and I fell in love! It smells like roses and diamonds, it has a very rich, but not strong scent, that I believe any girl would just adore! 

Pink & Black FriXion Pilot Pens:
When taking these pens out of the package I honestly had no clue that they were erasable pens. I didn't realize until I was on camera making my youtube video reading my influenster card! 
I was happy to find out that they wrote in the color of the packaging, because what girl doesn't love a pink pen? 
On my youtube video, you can see that I tested them out right away, eager to see if the erasable point on the end really worked. And to my surprise, they were not bad at alllllll! They work just like a pencil, erasing the majority of what was there before, leaving a light outline, that ofcourse can be covered with the correct writing wanted. 

DISCLAIMER: I received all products mentioned & shown, via Influenster for testing & Reviewing purposes! All opinions are my own, which will always be the case :)

A BIG thanks to Influenster, and all the companies I received these wonderful products from! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :)

No comments:

Post a Comment